INDOFAB METPRO ENGINEERS LLP is one of the leading manufacturers of Industrial Gas Cylinder Valves in India.
Our Valued customers and the dynamic market determine our philosophy and actions. We are continuously engaged in seeking better ways to develop and improve on the range of cylinder valves.
Our manufacturing plant is well equipped with the latest equipment for the precision manufacturing of products. Our Hot stamping and automated CNC machining centes enable us to achieve high degree of repeat accuracy and derive an edge over others. The elaborate Inspection, Testing and R&D facility ensure products as per Indian and International Standards through most stringent tests, continuous improvement and developmental work. Highly skilled and dedicated technical personnel have built up years of expertise to help our customers find the right solution for their needs.
Indofab has sophisticated in-house facilities to manufacture tools, dies, punches etc. to the utmost quality and perfection. We also undertake the manufacture of special types of valves as per customer’s drawings and designs for special applications.
Our products are manufactured in conformance to Indian and International Standards – BIS, ISO, BS, EN, CGA, AS, LIS to name a few…
OUR VALVES RANGE
INDUSTRIAL CYLINDER VALVES
- Dissolved Acetylene
* Drawings and designs on request
- Conform to IS 3224/ 2002 and IS 8737 and are approved by PESO – Nagpur and certified by Bureau of Indian Standards.
- Inlet and outlet threads are as per IS specification and internal design ensures interchanging of components.
- Stringent Inspection at every stage of manufacturing and 100% tested as per scheme of testing of BIS.
- Valves are tested above working pressure to ensure safe operation.
- Also available in stub size threads to suit international standards.
- Steel valve bodies are forged steel with high impact value.
- Non ferrous material is manufactured by us with approved test certificate for greater reliability, control and consistency.
- Valves are given a surface coat for better weathering surface protection.